Tuesday, November 25, 2014

A Season of Thanks

We work really hard here at StructureTec Group. Most of the time, we’re the nose-to-the-grindstone type of people. This time of year is a great time to take a moment away from the noise of life and reflect on all of the blessings in our lives.  

As we approach the Thanksgiving holiday, We’ve compiled statements from employees responding to the question: What are you thankful for this year? Their responses are below. I hope you enjoy reading, and more importantly reflecting on what you’re thankful for this year.


“I am grateful for the team that I have worked with day-in and day-out at StructureTec this year. We managed to work on many challenging projects this year and each project brought us closer together for the betterment of our overall services. I am looking forward to capitalizing on the many learning experiences for our projects next year.” – Sergio Pages, Vice President

“I am thankful for a warm home, my close family, an amazing group of friends and a great job that has created so many wonderful relationships.” – Megan Button, Human Resource Manager

I am thankful for the love and support of my family. I’m thankful for their health and my own. I’m truly grateful to share each day with them. I’m also thankful for the many blessings in my life.” – Matt Meyer, Manager, Roofing – Construction Services Group

“I am thankful for the team at StructureTec that allows us the serve our clients, we have a team that goes over and above, works nights and weekends in order to meet our deadlines and commitments to the clients.” – Nick O’Hare, Director of Marketing

“I am thankful for the health of my family.  This is especially meaningful this particular year as my dad has been working through a serious heart condition.  I’m very grateful that he’s still here and can spend Thanksgiving at my home this year.  I am also thankful for God’s provision through the career opportunities he has provided my husband and me during 2014.  There have been some changes, and it has been an incredible blessing to see how the opportunities have all worked out according to God’s perfect plan.” – Stacey Woods, Manager, Sales & Business Development

“I am grateful for being given the opportunity to join the StructureTec team and for time with my family over the holiday break.” – Megan Schwark, Executive Assistant

“I am thankful for my family, the man in my life who makes me smile and laugh every day - Paul Mitchell, for my friends who we love hanging out with on the weekends and my coworkers who make coming to work a joy every day!” – Dawn Dahlinger, Corporate Administrative Manager

“I am thankful for the great team we have at StructureTec, I am thankful for everyone's strong commitment to the company. I am grateful that all of our employees work hard to provide the best customer care...to truly provide the best solutions.” – Jeffrey Brittan, CEO








No comments :

Post a Comment