Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Too Late for 2014 Projects?

Last week we featured our Rush Oak Park Hospital horizontal restoration project. This was a unique project not only in magnitude, but in timing.

The project began in October of 2013, the time of year when most construction projects are delayed until spring. The traditional design-bid-build process is too lengthy to allow for new projects to start in the fall; however if you still have work to be done in 2014 there is another option that might work well for you.


The Rush Oak Park Hospital project was delivered using StructureTec's design-build program, Premier Engineered Systems. Choosing this delivery program allowed the project to be completed before the end of the year, without "rushing" the quality of the work.

A truly turn-key application, Premier Engineered Systems design-build delivery utilizes the engineering and construction expertise of our vertically integrated companies. This changes the relationship between designer and builder into an alliance that promotes collaboration and teamwork. The unified flow of work, from planning to completion, enables our clients to receive the highest quality project quickly and on budget.



If you're on the fence about whether or not to tackle your project before the end of the year, design-build may be a great option for you.  Contact us to find out more about our design-build opportunities.

2 comments :

  1. My companion and I staggered here from an alternate page and figured I should look at things. I like what I see so now I am following you. Anticipate looking at your page over and again.
    fall protection equipment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm it looks like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any tips and hints for beginner blog writers? I'd certainly appreciate it.
    trestle handrail system

    ReplyDelete